TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trash and Kraken Trade!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trash and Kraken Trade! Empty Trash and Kraken Trade! Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:09 pm

In a TBGBL first, the Trash and Kraken made an epic trade while both members were on a horse!

Trash get Andrew Benintendi, Gary Sanchez, and Brad Hand in exchange for Walker Buehler and a 1st round pick.

2Trash and Kraken Trade! Empty Re: Trash and Kraken Trade! Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Seattle Kraken

Excited for my rotation next season....!!

Yep this is true

3Trash and Kraken Trade! Empty procedure Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Markham Squeeze

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Walker Buehler is a Blue Chipper.

When he was traded, it means that Parkes had to activate him before he was traded as Blue Chippers cannot be traded.

This means that Parkes would have needed to release a player on his roster to make the activation legal and keep his team under 35 players.

From what I can see here, Parkes released 3 players after the fact, but as he acquired 3, it means he is currently running with a 36 man roster. Obviously, this will need to be fixed.

In my opinion, the trade doesn't need to be reopened; but it is important to point out what should have happened.

This hasn't come up much, so want to make everyone knows the procedure moving forward.

4Trash and Kraken Trade! Empty Hmm.. Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:54 am

From what I see I have 35 players. Unless I missed one. I will release another just to be sure.

5Trash and Kraken Trade! Empty Also Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:00 am

I didn't release players before acquiring them because I was waiting on a third, final confirmation of the deal. Seattle had to attend a birthday party, and do some show jumping before hand, and there was some confusion as to if the deal was done, or in the final stages of being done.

I'm still confused.

6Trash and Kraken Trade! Empty Re: Trash and Kraken Trade! Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:18 am

Markham Squeeze

Hey Jamie.
Didn't check your roster before trade, if you had 35 on the roster and activated Buehler to trade him, that'd be 36.

So before trading him you would need to get to 35 men. It's just a procedural note in this case as there was no harm, no foul. But we want to make sure it's noted for future moves of blue choppers.

Make sense?

Jimmy wrote:From what I see I have 35 players.  Unless I missed one.  I will release another just to be sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum