TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Empty Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:41 pm

Maximum Gaetti

Catcher Will Smith hasn't brought as much punch to my lineup as I had hoped. In fact, you could call his performance a slap to the face.

Given that the Maximum Gaetti front office are pacifists and in a position to contend this season, we are considering dealing him to a team that's interested in The Fresh Prince as a long-term keeper. We'll listen to any reasonable offer, but will also need some competent catcher innings in return.

2Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Empty Re: Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:51 pm

Belsize Stros

Belsize Stros

Max Stassi currently has 144 PAs left. Less after tomorrow morning.

3Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Empty Re: Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:47 pm

Maximum Gaetti

I'm not sure I love the idea of trading Smith to my closest division rival, but if you have a proposal in mind I'll consider it!

4Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Empty Re: Anybody Wanna Get Jiggy? Wed May 11, 2022 8:51 pm

Maximum Gaetti

Smith posted an .835 OPS after the deadline, so I'm glad nobody made a serious offer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum