TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andrew Cashner went undrafted?!?!?!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andrew Cashner went undrafted?!?!?! Empty Andrew Cashner went undrafted?!?!?! Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:49 pm

ashbrocha

I am going to put this here for lack of a better place to put it, and to avoid mass email:

Last season, Cashner famously was the first player drafted in the draft. One season later, he went undrafted and is an available free agent. And I am wondering if this has ever happened before, absent a guy retiring and no longer being in the league.

Also, it took me weeks to recover from the shock of joining a new fantasy league and seeing Andrew Cashner go first overall. Seeing him not get drafted at all has restored my faith in the world order.

2Andrew Cashner went undrafted?!?!?! Empty Cashner Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Rawken Hawks

Rawken Hawks

I don't have any hard evidence of this happening before, but if it did, it may have been a limited starter who was made unlimited in the 2nd season of using a certain MLB season stats and crapped out the next MLB season....

Those 75 inning low start guys could have wildly different consecutive MLB seasons....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum