TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fernando Fingers are SELLING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fernando Fingers are SELLING Empty Fernando Fingers are SELLING Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:49 pm

ashbrocha

Okay, so the Fingers tried some things, and learned some lessons. The Fingers are a fun team, but for the purposes of Season 30, they are a dead team. So, much like Ronnie Lott, Tommie Caldwell, Mordecai Brown, Nobukazu Kuriki, and the Japanese Yakuza, it is time to cut off some fingers.

All of my left-handed pitchers and right-handed batters are available. This means now is the time to het J.A. Happ at a premium, and to buy low on . . . . just about everyone else.

I suspect my asking price will be too high for Giancarlo Stanton, especially since he won't be much help this year, but who knows. J.D. Martinez can help you this season, as can Matt Duffy. Rojas is an absolute stud right now, an EX shortstop hitting .311.

As for my relievers, well, it's a seller's market for sure, but make an offer if you want one.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum