TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Markham Squeeze are OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markham Squeeze

Much like the great province of Ontario, the Markham Squeeze are open for business.

I don't believe there's any thing as an "untouchable", but I do have my keepers in mind.

That being said, I'll listen to whatever you have in mind TBGBLers.

2The Markham Squeeze are OPEN FOR BUSINESS Empty Trade Market Update Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:50 am

Markham Squeeze

There are still parts for sale.... as I'm looking to set the market for Season 31.

2019 Keeper Quality Players
Willson Contreras
So far in 2019, Contreras has an OPS over 900 as a catcher with 325 PAs at the end of July. He's a great option for a keeper, but can't crack my top 4.
Lourdes Gurriel
For Season 31, he has 170 PAs of elite defense at 2B who can mash LHP. For 2019 though, you're looking at a breakthrough bat who should line up with excellent defense in LF.

Positional Help
Brock Holt
Super Utility LH bat with high OBP, 300 PAs of Holt would make most teams better, either in a platoon or a super-sub role.
Kevin Pillar
Sure, he won't hit more than a 750 OPS, but if you want an unlimited elite glove in CF who will likely sock 10-15 HRs, he's your guy. That's far more valuable than you'd think in a league where defense wins championships.
Alex Gordon
Similar to Pillar, but he can give elite Defense in LF/RF and play a fair CF. Gordon's bat will sit near the bottom of your lineup, but the glove might bring you to the top of your division.
Ben Gamel, Wil Myers
I clump them together, as they're two sides of my DH Platoon. Both fair bats with lots of PAs who will lengthen any bench.
Addison Russell
Russell provides "ok" offense with world-class Defense. If you're muddled with a SS that breaks your heart, he's a great option.
Jon Jay
Versatile and contact driven, Jay is a great OF depth play.

Pitching, Pitching, Pitching
Blake Treinen
My undisputed closer, Treinen is an elite level bullpen arm. Whether he gets saves in your pen or holds, he will make any team better.
Oliver Perez
Perez is limited, but is so very good that his 26 remaining innings will make a big difference to your team.
Robbie Ray
Ray was my 1st round selection based on his fairly outstanding ability to strike everyone out. So far in 25.1 INN, he has punched out 41 batters, so the theory was spot on. However, Ray won't be a keeper for me, so he is in play. He has 98 innings left in the regular season but can be counted on for two post-season starts per series.

CC Sabathia
Sabathia with a great defense and pitchers park can be a eminently usable #3-4 SP with good K rates.

Minor Leaguers
Greg Holland, Danny Jansen, Christian Vazquez and Spencer Turnbull currently sit on my 35 man roster with ML eligibility and I can only keep one.

My Keepers
At this point Cody Bellinger, Patrick Corbin, Francisco Lindor and Steven Strasburg are my 4 keepers with Yandy Diaz and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. being my Minor Leaguers.

M

Last edited by Markham Squeeze on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markham Squeeze

At this point, I'm looking for a max return on a package of players.

Offer up a 1st rounder and we can get you a package of players to put your team over the top.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum