TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

bananas selling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bananas selling Empty bananas selling Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 pm

Bananas

i normally don't like to sell but i need too.

my keepers going into this season:

Max Scherzer (self explanatory)
Jose altuve (got hurt and im going on a limb saying he falls 500 PA due to the fact that houston will have the west locked and likely resting him down the stretch)
Mike folty (got hurt)
Sean newcomb (decided to be a bullpen arm)

So because of a combination of all that.. I am selling.

I have a strong start for scherzer (keeper quality + a first). youre welcome to bid.. but it starts there. and i can't even guarantee ill deal him to that team either
jose altuve. hes been a banana mainstay. im open to dealing him and getting max value (but may be forced to keep him too).

Folty > even in a 20 team league hes got #1 potential stats.
Sean newcomb > hes got quality stats that should help him slide nicely around the middle of your rotation.

Betances/Kenley/Trivino in the bullpen can help solidify things for you and give you a closer as well. Kelley and Knebel are useful to be tossed in too

as far as bats:

Andujar at 3rd is your power righty bat that you need and hes not going to hurt you vs lefties either. potential #3-#5 bat.

Matt Kemp: good splits with power vs lefties and a strong contact bat vs righties. could easily slide in your #2 or #3 or #5 spot in the order.

Marcel Ozuna: hes going to mash lefties for you and still make great contact vs righties.

jose Peraza: at SS if you got a platoon you wanna get rid of or a starter holding the spot. he qualifies as a cheaper upgrade.

Joe mauer: similar to peraza if you got a crappy 1b/dh option he fits in well.

Eduardo nunez: will throw him into a deal with something.. i think he could help backup your middle infield nicely.

Teheran and rosario are my only confirmed keepers at this point because truthfully i have noone else. and im even open to dealing them too.

so my ask.. to work out a deal where i can obtain a keeper.. and im aware that may mean a bigger deal. but lets try.
picks are always useful too, but im looking at package deals for 1st rounders or your top pick. (so no your 14th for Joe mauer won't be enough.. come ask for more).
will likely not look at ML's unless you have a sure fire stud.

there you go guys.. come have a banana (im too lazy otherwise i would make the Oprah meme of everyone having a banana)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum