TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

KEEPER AVAILABLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KEEPER AVAILABLE Empty KEEPER AVAILABLE Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:48 pm

Rawken Hawks

Rawken Hawks

I have too many keepers and I'm willing to move one for the right return. I traded for Charlie Blackmon last season and drafted Michael Brantley this past draft which meant I am not really able to keep Eduardo Escobar.
Currently he is tied for my team lead in homers and leads my team in RBIs (tied for 6th best in the league). In 2019, he is tied for the MLB lead in RBIs so he is having a good season. So far he qualifies at 2B and 3B in 2019.
Here are his splits:
2018 272/334/489
2019 282/339/537

I'm happy to keep him (so he can help me this season) and make a decision in the off season, but if he could be more valuable to someone else who is lacking keepers and I can get a good return for him, then it could be a win/win.
Be aware, that I'd be looking for a replacement 2B that is comparable for this season (but obviously not in consideration for a future keeper) and some return toward the fact he would be a keeper for the next two seasons after the current season (and perhaps even further since he is showing pretty good consistency for 2018 and 2019 so far and there's every chance that could continue into 2020).
So if you can replace him this season and give me some "pay it forward" toward the fact he would be a keeper, then we could get something done that is mutually beneficial...

No hurry on this as I'm happy for him to continue to produce for me in season 31...

Warren

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum