TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best 27th-Round Draft Pick Ever?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Best 27th-Round Draft Pick Ever? Empty The Best 27th-Round Draft Pick Ever? Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Maximum Gaetti

Jake Lamb, who slipped to the late 27th-round in our draft, is slugging over .800 at the All-Star break after leading Gaetti in home runs for most of the first half. I'm not sure whether he will get listed as a third baseman or a DH, but please keep his 1.272 OPS in mind when making your All-Star ballot!

2The Best 27th-Round Draft Pick Ever? Empty Re: The Best 27th-Round Draft Pick Ever? Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:37 am

Markham Squeeze

When I go through the teams to design ballots, I mainly look at who played the most at what position for each team.

Sadly, as a result; Lamb's 126 PAs didn't get him on.... BUT, I'd hope the Walker Association Manager (Bill) will add Lamb to the Walker Roster!

(What a great bargain bin buy!)

3The Best 27th-Round Draft Pick Ever? Empty Re: The Best 27th-Round Draft Pick Ever? Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Maximum Gaetti

This is what I get for my smacktalkery - Since my original post, Lamb has not hit a single home run, his OPS dropped by more than 200 points, and now he is injured for the next month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum