TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bombs and Fingers trade Kepler!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bombs and Fingers trade Kepler! Empty Bombs and Fingers trade Kepler! Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:00 pm

Sedona Bombs

Sedona Bombs trade Max Kepler to Fernando Fingers for Luis Garcia.

This morning before the sims, I let Asher know that he had 37 players on his roster and needed to drop a player. He emailed me back to drop Kepler.

I posted that on the forum (like I usually do to make rosters legal, etc.), and then of course I picked up Kepler (because my team stinks!).

A couple of owners reached out to me and suggested that perhaps Asher would rather have Kepler than some other player taken later in the draft. I reached out and that was pretty much the case.........hence the trade!

2Bombs and Fingers trade Kepler! Empty Re: Bombs and Fingers trade Kepler! Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:18 pm

ashbrocha

Can harassed me until I agreed to trade a draft pick to him for Nelson Cruz. Kepler has sucked so far in small sample, so I whimsically dropped him, but then I heard from a number of people that I drafted him in the fourth round perhaps meant that I had chosen to do so improvidently. So this outcome, and this trade is confirmed.

Sedona Bombs likes this post

3Bombs and Fingers trade Kepler! Empty Re: Bombs and Fingers trade Kepler! Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:04 pm

Markham Squeeze

"Can" Boniface..... Assistant GM of the Markham Squeeze.... like a dog with a bone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum