TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seattle Kraken designate Jacob Stallings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seattle Kraken designate Jacob Stallings Empty Seattle Kraken designate Jacob Stallings Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:20 am

Seattle Kraken

The only one on my team who can be designated. So be it!

Last edited by Seattle Kraken on Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Belsize Stros

Belsize Stros

I don't think he's eligible because he was a minor league keeper and therefore he was not selected in this draft.

Unlimited Designates Each team may designate one limited player as an unlimited appearance player each season. This player is exempt from the usual rules that only hitters with 450+ PA and starting pitchers with 140+ IP can be unlimited.

a) Unlimited Designates may be used without restriction in the playoffs.

b) Unlimited Designates must be selected in the draft. Any Unlimited Designate who is kept from one season to the next loses unlimited status

c) If an Unlimited Designate is traded mid-term, he loses unlimited status for his new team, and all IP or PAs already accumulated count against his total for the regular season. He will also lose unlimited status for the playoffs.

d) A hitter must have at least 250 PAs in real-life to be designated as unlimited, and a pitcher must have at least 70 IP

Seattle Kraken

Stros are correct. I forgot he was my minor league keeper. I have edited the original post to designate Jacob Stallings.

Bumbles likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum