TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bombs are shopping Jesus Luzardo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bombs are shopping Jesus Luzardo Empty Bombs are shopping Jesus Luzardo Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:13 pm

Sedona Bombs

Why am I selling when my team is in first place? It is a mirage....Corbin Carroll has an OPS of 1.043. Trout has 200pa left.
Moniak is slugging 1.004 with 200 pa left......This team is playing over its head. Team era is third in the league...it should be a little below league average. This team is barely a playoff team if it over achieves!

I went all in last season by trading my #3, #7, #8 and #10 this season.....I just do not believe that the team that I drafted is very good.

Jesus Luzardo was selected 2.2 overall. I will trade him to the first team that offers me a #2 pick.

If there are other pieces not named Cole Ragans, Corbin Carroll, Ranger Suarez or my minors possibilities (Bart, Lodolo, Severino or Nelson) then make me an offer. I have two more picks that I can swap.

I am not sure who my last keeper is yet... Westburg? Woo? Some miracle?

2Bombs are shopping Jesus Luzardo Empty Re: Bombs are shopping Jesus Luzardo Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:37 am

Sedona Bombs

The Jackpot were the first to offer the #2 pitcher, so the deal has been made!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum