TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manzanillo Selling Used Jocks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manzanillo Selling Used Jocks Empty Manzanillo Selling Used Jocks Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:04 pm

Manzanillo

Officially throwing in the towel and opening up my roster for plunder. As of now I'm looking to keep Bregman, Baez, Realmuto, and Bauer for next season, with some combination of Gohara, Fried, Giolito, Crawford, Bauers as my minors guys (and of course Trammell as my blue chipper).

Interested in underperforming position players? Look no further than former Seattle Mariners Robinson Cano and Nelson Cruz! Both are running abysmal BABIPs and playing well below projections.

How about underperforming rotation depth? Current Mariner Marco Gonzales and not-Mariners Ivan Nova and Jake Junis are all unlimited and running ERAs drastically higher than their projected CERAs.

Underperforming bullpen arms more your thing? Joaqim Soria's ERA is nearly two points higher than his projected CERA, while Dan Otero is running a 6.5 K/BB and somehow still not getting anybody out.

I even have a performing player to sell! Say hello to Ken Giles, who's running a 5.0 K/BB to the tune of a 2.16 CERA.

Looking for draft pick and/or keeper upgrades. Listening on any and all offers!

Manzanillo's Athletic Supporters: Come take a whiff of our jocks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum