TBGBL Talk Version 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk Version 4.0

An Even Newer Forum for all Things TBGBL....

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bug Solution to "Effective Date Must Come After Injury Date" Injury List Bug

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Belsize Stros

Belsize Stros

I am Canadian and have run into this problem a few times now.  I finally figured out the solution.  

The problem occurs sometimes when you try to put a player on the injured list.  A box pops up and you need to enter the date that you want to put the player on the DL.  By default, it lists the day after the injury.  When I hit "OK", I get the message "Effective date must come after injury date" and I can't put him on the DL.

It was a puzzling bug because I'd send the database to Ken or Bill and they wouldn't have a problem with it.  

The issue occurs to computers running "non-American" date and time formats.  As a Canadian, we run Canadian date and time formats.  For whatever reason, this messes up Diamond Mind.

The solution is to temporarily change your computer's date and time format to "American", place the player on the DL, then change the formats back.

Pictures and the forum thread on this are attached.

Anthony

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dmbforum/dl-query-t2142.html

Bug Solution to "Effective Date Must Come After Injury Date" Injury List Bug Injury12

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum